Voodoo Water Scaling etc. [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Oct 29 12:35:41 PDT 2004

Go on a Cruise for Free!
http://click.topica.com/caacNoZbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

>testing requires science not wishful thinking like the women who sprinkled
>miracle grow fertilizer in her husband's underwear AND swears that it
>WORKED YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO    especially    if you want
>to believe but please show me the chemistry mathematics   gator tomFrom:
>"Ray Walters" <ray at solarray.com>

Science and testing can be twisted to make anyone's point sound valid. If I
tested such a device, I would want to do it side by side, same water, same
type heater, one with treatment, one with out, and check it for scaling
after a year. I don't care as much about expensive analysis. Either it
helps our particular problem (scaling) noticeably, or its voodoo quackery.
We've all seen plenty of equipment with loads of science and testing behind
it still fail miserably in the field. Don't worry, I share your skepticism,
but I do keep the door open to possibilities beyond my meager understanding.

Ray Walters
ray at solarray.com
President, SolarRay, Inc.
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
BS Mechanical Engineering, UT Austin 88
Returned US Peace Corps Volunteer

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacKOVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/LeadClick

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com