Magnetic field type water softeners [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Mon Nov 1 06:56:02 PST 2004

Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
http://click.topica.com/caacOlubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hello All,

I too was a total skeptic on the coil and magnetic water softeners and I
tried a coil type unit called ECO SOFT. We have seen pipe in old homes
improve water flow in 60 to 90 days, use less laundry soap, hair is much
softer after showering/shampooing, shower heads clogged with calcium have
cleaned up and scale deposit in the tea pot is now a soft grainy  layer in
the bottom that  wipes out with your finger instead of vinegar and a
scrubby. One down side though temporary, has been on older homes where a
bunch of calcium has dislodged in the house plumbing and clogged faucet
screens and required disassembling the aerators on the faucet and cleaning
out the chunks of calcium and reassembling. This is not to bad for a down
side though.

As I have it, hard water with calcium in the form of calcite flows thought
the coil area, it is changed to argonite, same calcium but argonite does not
stick to pipes and appliances, and plants are able to utilize argonite
versus not being able to use calcite. Our plants are much happier, the water
heater flows way better than before the installation of the coil type
softener. We now sell these here in the SW as they use allot less
electricity [very small transformer] than a standard ion exchange type water
softener [great for off grid clients with hard water]. Try one you will be
surprised.
A believer now,
Dana
Responsible Technologies for Responsible People.
Great Solar Works, Inc.
dana at solarwork.com - 970.626.5253
Ridgway, CO, USA

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacOlPbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/LeadClick

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com