CLICK & PICK ESTIMATION for Solar Bids [RE-wrenches]

William Korthof wkorthof at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 11:50:52 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacBBBbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

We developed a really effective application in MS Excel.

We input basic project parameters on the first sheet
(including pull-down module, inverter choices) then on
subsequent sheets there is a file manager sheet,
detailed proposal, cover letter, contract, CEC rebate
forms, and the common net metering forms. We then
do basic customization to match the bid to the project.

The program extracts the product and service pricing
values and formulas from other files saved and updated
on our server (by the accounting department).
It's a great labor/ hassle saving tool.

/wk

http://click.topica.com/caacBBEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/OmahaSteaks

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com