Topica Down This Weekend [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Thu Aug 26 09:26:59 PDT 2004

Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
http://click.topica.com/caacAsfbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Inksoutlet

This from the Topica powers-that-be:

We wanted to let you know that the Topica Web site will be unavailable
part of Saturday, August 28 2004, starting at 6am PST (14:00 GMT) and
ending at 4pm PST (00:00 GMT) for maintenance.

During this time, our website and services will be unavailable and site
visitors will be greeted by an "Under Maintenance" page. As always,
during this down time all e-mail messages sent to Topica lists will be
queued and then delivered shortly after service is restored.

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caacvggbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com