Need Xantrex help (again) [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Fri Jul 30 14:58:48 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacpgjbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

Chris,

I would agree that a single switch is needed for series stacked inverters
since shutting down one inverter could cause some issues. It really depends
on the design of the inverter, but two inverters generally become one in a
series stacked situation. Running them in a different configuration, without
knowing the consequences on the ac or dc side seems pretty risky.

Bill.