Module shortage rumors [RE-wrenches]

Mo Rousso mrousso at heliopower.com
Mon May 10 22:04:28 PDT 2004

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaccMPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ UOP

Another tidbit (I need more ginko biloba):

The production credits in Germany are structured so that engineers use
satellites to analyze commercial roofs to identify candidate buildings and
sell that info to solar contractors.  The solar guys then go pitch deals to
the building owners to lease their rooftops on which to install modules.
The production deals are so attractive, that companies line up to structure
lease deals and sew up rooftops.  Its basically like owning a water tower
that a cellular company wants to install a dish on.  Free money for the
building owners.

I hear that Italy is even more attractive, plus its further south!

Allan,  I forgot to mention I was interviewed a couple of weeks ago for an
article on pv module shortage for an upcoming article in "Photon
International."  So, it must be real.

Mo

--
Mo Rousso