SW glitch request [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Apr 7 15:00:43 PDT 2004

Sign up to get FREE information from leading colleges!
Compare degrees, admissions, financial aid and more.
Study your career education options at
Collegeinformation.info.
http://click.topica.com/caab6aibz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ College Info

Whoops...I didn't mean to send this to all of you. I wrote him privately,
suggested he set absorption times 10 minutes apart.
Allan