Grundfos v standard pumps [RE-wrenches]

Ken Hulet, Engineering Services Co. Ken.Hulet at redwoodalliance.org
Wed Apr 7 11:53:19 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6PVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Hi Kurt,

We finally solved our well pump not starting on a SW5548 by switching
to a 1HP SQ. Works like a champ! However we have no experience with
reliability issues.

Ken

http://click.topica.com/caab6Pibz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Val Rad
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com