Interconnection info request [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Mar 11 08:11:48 PST 2004

Allan and Jeff,

We have the same problem with turbine towers that come from out of
state. Most California Counties require that all tower and other support
structures installed in their jurisdiction be accompanied by wet stamped
engineering drawings, complete with calc's! We find that this adds about
$1,500. at the least to the price of a one-off tower, so I bet that it
would be about the same for the services of an E.E. per individual set
of drawings.

Matt T