Kohler RES generators [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Mar 5 15:29:39 PST 2004

We won't sell the 3600 version of anything, even Kohler. The 1800 units
have far better torque and load response, are quieter, use less fuel and
are more robust in all aspects.

If you can't find a comparable unit may I suggest Lister-Petter? They
are great (but expensive) machines. The smaller units (7 kW) are only 2
cylinder and have some vibratory issues, so I go with the 12 kW, 3
cylinder version whenever possible.

Matt T