Architectural bureaucracy [RE-wrenches]

Dan Whigham, SC Solar DWhigham at scsolar.com
Tue Jan 13 22:33:48 PST 2004

We have the same issue in the historic district of Charleston, South
Carolina. Nothing can be viewed from the Streets that would impact the
"feel" of the Historic District. The laws vary from state to state. Florida
has a law protecting PV users, but just like covenant,codes ,and
restrictions in home owners associations, it can be a loosing battle. You
want to work with them, if you win the fight it will, could start again with
the permit office.

Best Regards,

Dan Whigham
SC Solar