Residential air-air vent heat exchanger source? [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Irish jeff at hvce.com
Sun Dec 5 08:49:42 PST 2004

Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Vente

Dean,

Any idea what the power draw is on the Lifebreath HRVs?  What size fan they
require?  Are they a continuous load or do they cycle on and off?

Jeff Irish
Hudson Valley Clean Energy, Inc.

Get a Holy Bible for FREE!
http://click.topica.com/caacVl9bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData