AC/DC load centers [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Wed Nov 17 11:40:42 PST 2004

Win a Lexus RX330! Class and beauty rolled up in an SUV! Drive
your family this winter in style. Make it yours! Click below and
sign up now!
http://click.topica.com/caacR6Obz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Vente

Randy Brooks wrote:

> I'm looking for AC and DC load centers for a single, used, Trace SW2412
> system.  I'd like to use the OutBack PS2 mounting plate and boxes, but
> have been told they will not work with an single SW inverter, that I'd
> have to use the full height PS mounting plate and boxes, which I don't
> have room for.

Yes - the PS2 boxes were designed to only work with the OutBack
inverters only.  I have seen them used with the SW but it required the
SWCB conduit box for the connections and some user supplied 2" holes.

I think using standard square-D type boxes on the AC side is a
reasonable option - but the amount of site work required for mounting
several boxes can be significant compared to just one PS2AC or PSAC -
especially if you are talking about systems with more than one inverter
and a bypass.

But who uses SWs anymore???

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
www.outbackpower.com
Arlington WA USA
Tel 360 435 6030

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacOlPbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/LeadClick

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com