How About a Stock Tank Deicer? [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 15:33:20 PST 2004

Claim your fully stuffed Christmas Stocking now
http://click.topica.com/caacQ4Sbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

You mess with proven Wyoming thermodynamics at your own peril! We *know*
that 2-ft. diameter works in extreme climates.

The pipe needs to be big enough to allow an updraft around the
perimeter, and a downdraft in the center without the air (or water)
flows slowing each other down. Multiple 6" or 8" pipes might work...know
anyone in the upper Midwest we could talk into trying it on their own
dime? :)

Cheers,
Doug