How About a Stock Tank Deicer? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Sat Nov 13 16:24:24 PST 2004

4 Free Low-Fat recipes
http://click.topica.com/caacQ4Nbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

Hi Doug,

Thanks for that culvert tip. And as a matter of fact I have a customer
who is likely to try this method in central NY state....for a buffalo
farm. We were just getting ready to purchase 2 SP Bubbly systems, add
batteries and oversized modules and see if we could achieve better
performance with 24/7 aeration.

The culvert idea sounds viable and if the farmer decides to try this, I
will keep everyone posted on this excellent adventure.

FYI...with a large water filled stock tank covering that gaping hole,
our local rabbits and toddlers will not fall into it! Now with those
pesky Jackalope out your way all bets are off....

--
Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Doug Pratt wrote:

>know anyone in the upper Midwest we could talk into trying it on their own
>dime? :)
>
>Cheers,
>Doug

Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
http://click.topica.com/caacQ4Kbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com