Load control [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Fri Nov 5 17:47:04 PST 2004

Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
http://click.topica.com/caacOlPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/LeadClick

Sounds like a job for the old mechanical relay driven C-30... remember those?

Todd

--
Todd Cory
KE6SXS
toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mt. Shasta Energy Services
License C-10 # 811428
P.O. Box 689
Mt. Shasta, CA. 96067
(530) 926-1079

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost
duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation.
It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our
nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation
of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national
life."
Adolph Hitler, My New World Order,
Proclamation to the German Nation
at Berlin, February 1, 1933

Is America Safe? Give your opinion on Homeland Security and enter
to win!
http://click.topica.com/caacOlqbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PermissionData

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php