Battery Cycle Life Ratings [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Sat Oct 30 07:12:43 PDT 2004

Your Neighbors will envy your Garden when you get 100 bulbs on us
http://click.topica.com/caacNoJbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PermissionData

My experience up here is pretty much consistent with Don's.  A few less
years on the big ones, 13 years is my record on Yuasa batteries.  Up to 8
years on golf cart (unsoug heros of small systems).  The biggest issue I
encounter with batteries is banks which are oversized for the charging
system.  They never get fully recharged and slowly drift off.  I've seen
quite  bit of shortened life cycles from this problem.

Regards,

Ezra

DragonSun Consulting