MX 60 for wind [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 10:39:25 PDT 2004

Amazing Diet Patch
http://click.topica.com/caacvgtbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/MyDietPatches

Hi Matt,

I have located a bridge rectifier and we are
discussing what caps to use.  So basically I'm
looking at diversion control because we would
dump the bridge rectified 48 V into the batteries
directly.   When I had the EZwire center we never
used the controller anyway, just the rectifier
and then had an Enermaxer do the rest.  That's
what I 'm trying to accomplish again.

Who's Eltec?

Thanks Matt,

Jeff