MX 60 for wind [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Aug 3 10:50:59 PDT 2004

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caacvgpbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/OmahaSteaks

  Hi Jeff,

  OK, I see what you're doing now. Oddly enough, I was working on an
owner-installed Easy Fire yesterday! The dump load is actually touching the
case, but no matter since the owner had installed a fuse and series
connected ammeter on the output. He was wondering why the WT never seemed to
do anything except spin and make a lot of noise.

  Eoltec is a turbine manufacture we distribute for in the US, so I can't
say anything about them on this list. I would be happy to tell you about
them (and other stuff) if you contact me off-list. ;-)

  Matt T