square-wave inverter vs the world [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Fri Jun 11 12:04:48 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Discover Card

Hi Ray,

The SW Plus units do search at 8W, though at that low power level the exact
threshold may be off by a Watt or two. Any chance you have a phantom load
that is not coming on below 16W?

On the mod sine stuff, they definitely do have their place for low cost
systems, though some TV's will show some horizontal ghosting bars due to the
high frequency harmonics on the line.

Best,

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex Technology Inc.