New Construction/Standoff/LowProfile Flashing [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Wed Jun 2 18:04:52 PDT 2004

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today – APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaciqQbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Discover Card

This oately flashing will leak in time it must be protected  from sunlight
and air pollution  gator tom----- Original Message -----