Decra Roofing [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Apr 21 20:17:20 PDT 2004

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caab6aubz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ ExpertCity

Mo and Owen,

I completely agree with Owen about this type of roof. Back in the early
80's it was called Typhoon Tile, and only came from New Zealand. We did
an install on this stuff - never again! All it takes is one mis-step and
Boink! You have a dented roof, which requires tons of labor to replace.
Also, finding rafters is close to impossible if you're going through an
existing roof under a roof.

We do Unisolar systems (metal roofing) which always requires a grounded
roof, at least the sections with PV attached. With standing seam it's
not that difficult, plus it's all under cover so it doesn't look bad.
With this interlocking stuff with aggregate surface, how do you achieve
a secure ground? Hmmm?

Matt T