Decra Roofing [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Wed Apr 21 18:37:53 PDT 2004

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab8Ldbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Mo,

Sunearth in sells beefy stainless hangar bolts.  I've never used them
but know of a number of 20+ year old heavy DHW panels still in service
mounted this way, on tile roofs, which have made it through significant
earthquakes.  I avoid these types of metal roofs for a couple of
reasons, it's next to impossible to accurately find rafter centers and
one miss-step and the roof is dented.  A few years ago I had a
particularly fussy inspector who made me ground every pipe under the
house including gas lines as well as install a new ground rod.  He
mentioned that I had covered the roof with aluminum and he had to cover
his ass.  I pointed to the metal roof next door and he stated I would
have to ground the entire roof and he strongly advised that I do not
install PV in his territory on metal roofs.

Graham

Need to find the right school to fit your needs
CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated
on your future – degrees, financial aid and more!
http://click.topica.com/caab8Lbbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ College Info

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com