wire... insults that is.... [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Mon Apr 19 11:31:52 PDT 2004

Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab8K1bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Val Rad
Wow - my apologies for an accidental insult that was not meant as an insult
at all...

After loosely following the wire loss thread (and your constant reference to
being "in the books"), I gained the impression (I'm sure an accurate one)
that you are a lot more familiar with the NEC than I.  I am prone to making
obscure references and seeking humor in any way possible (see Matt Lafferty
inspired signature on original post), and in this case it backfired and sent
an unclear message.  The clear one would have been - "I have a question and
do not know where this may be covered - you more NEC savvy and field
experienced wrenches, please point me in the right direction." (in other
words... "Ray - keep your head in that NEC book a wee bit longer and help me
with this other NEC question")

I received good answers to my questions - one even from the president of
SMA-US!  This list is fantastic, and I certainly will be more careful with
my posts.

Sincerely,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer TM
GLREA Certified Photovoltaic Systems Integrator/Installer License Number
0211-01

THIRD SUN SOLAR AND WIND POWER Ltd.
340 West State Street, Unit 25
Athens, OH 45701