hybrid grid tie [RE-wrenches]

Keith Cronin sales at islandenergy.net
Tue Feb 10 22:18:54 PST 2004

Bill
What is the real code issue? As long as it is labeled per NEC 690.54,56,
what other code items should I be addressing? As long as I have
documentation/plaques depicting the system and having the blessing of
the AHJ, where is listing dilemma? As long as I address 690.64 and
clearly layout where I am connecting to the supply side of the service
disco, there shouldn't be a problem.
If Chris and John or any of the manufacturers reps see potential
pitfalls with this technique before the debut of the Sunny Island, I
would like to hear their views.
Thanks Bill and all!

Keith Cronin
President