puzzling performance [RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Tue Jan 6 08:49:37 PST 2004

Just found out how LADWP monitored the performance of PV systems
mentioned in the newspaper article.  Apparently on a cloudy September
30th,  2003 someone from the Department took note of PV power produced.
Seems strange we get billed for power consumption in kwh's, but PV gets
credit for production based upon a moment in time.  This is so absurd
and flawed that it did not even occur to me as something to be looked
into and addressed in my response to the newspaper.

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm