Advice on PV attached to Sarnafil roofing [RE-wrenches]

Paul Lyons Lyons at ZapotecEnergy.com
Thu May 13 10:57:11 PDT 2004

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caaccMMbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ Sharebuilder

Hello Wrenches -

I have a client who is convinced that using a product where flexible PV is
attached to Sarnafil roofing material is the best way to produce electricity
on a flat roof here in New England.

Do any of you have direct experience with this type of PV application?  If
yes, what advice would you have?  I'm concerned about comparative
efficiency, snow and water on the roof, electrical code issues, the
inverter(s), and fire safety.

Thanks,

Paul Lyons

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paul Lyons, P.E.
Zapotec Energy
Cambridge, MA
Tel: 617-868-1964
Email: Lyons at ZapotecEnergy.com

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
http://click.topica.com/caaccMVbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ ExpertCity

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com