solar gate openers-was dry run pump switch..... [RE-wrenches]

Robert Warren robertwarren at mail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:10:23 PST 2004

Max,
 Years ago I installed several of the Mighty Mule solar gate openers,
and found they were able to open and close heavy steel gates very
nicely. I used to always size the PV slightly larger, installing a 10 w
instead of a 5 watt module, etc. I liked the remote openers, the digital
keypads, the whole thing, and my customers liked them too. They are
still in business, as it seems there are tons of companies selling these
on the web. I am sure other wrenches can help you with this.
Robert Warren

max balchowsky wrote:

> Anybody had any experience with solar powered gate controllers? I have a
> client that is importing gates and controls . He wants to power them
> with solar. Existing control equipment is built around a 300 w 220 volt
> motor....
>
> Max Balchowsky
> Solar Electric Energy Systems
> 100 S. Sunrise Wy #285
> Palm Springs, Ca. 92262
> Phone - 760-403-6810
> Fax   - 760-406-4230
>

> "Building a Lasting Future for the Next Generation"

What will we do if there is another fuel shortage?
Did you know that there is a pollution free, completely
renewable fuel which you can use right now in your own car?
Don't replace the engine, replace the fuel.
Check out my website on making your own fuel:
http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com
robertwarren at mail.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com