Whisper woes [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mon Nov 17 06:14:22 PST 2003

I recently had wear issues with the governing pivot on my H40 and got
replacement parts from contacting John Heiss at Northwoods Alternative Energy.
He has a bunch of inventory for old Whisper machines. His number is: 231 256
8868. I highly recommend John for repair of older models of whispers that SWWP
no longer supports.

Todd Cory

"Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems" wrote:

> Good luck getting any repair parts from SWWP for a Whisper, I got one back
> from a rebuild and found (after 5 months) that they had not fixed the
> original problem. A bad furl bearing and shaft. It has been down for 15
> months now and I have given up on getting parts from them.
>
> An e mail to John S. went unanswered. Most of the other units I know of are
> dead or have had massive failures and were repaired.
> Sometimes even under warranty you have to pay to get them fixed!
>
> Later,
> Bob
>
> RE. Ellison
> Supplier of;