Whisper woes [RE-wrenches]

Ian Woofenden, Home Power ian.woofenden at homepower.com
Mon Nov 17 09:04:47 PST 2003

<x-flowed>

FYI, John Supp is no longer with SWWP. He took a job with Energy Outfitters.

Ian

>Good luck getting any repair parts from SWWP for a Whisper, I got one back
>from a rebuild and found (after 5 months) that they had not fixed the
>original problem. A bad furl bearing and shaft. It has been down for 15
>months now and I have given up on getting parts from them.
>
>An e mail to John S. went unanswered. Most of the other units I know of are
>dead or have had massive failures and were repaired.
>Sometimes even under warranty you have to pay to get them fixed!
>
>Later,
>Bob
>

>RE. Ellison
>Supplier of;
>Alternative Energy Systems & Supplies
>34642 Countryman Road
>Theresa, NY. USA
>                                13691-2076

Ian Woofenden <ian.woofenden at homepower.com>, Senior Editor
Home Power magazine, The Hands-On Journal Of Home-Made Power
My use of words is just some antics.

800-707-6585 (US), 541-512-0220, or download current issue at
<http://www.homepower.com>

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm