Whisper woes [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Mon Nov 17 02:05:37 PST 2003

Good luck getting any repair parts from SWWP for a Whisper, I got one back
from a rebuild and found (after 5 months) that they had not fixed the
original problem. A bad furl bearing and shaft. It has been down for 15
months now and I have given up on getting parts from them.

An e mail to John S. went unanswered. Most of the other units I know of are
dead or have had massive failures and were repaired.
Sometimes even under warranty you have to pay to get them fixed!

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;