Efficient room A/C info request [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Wed Nov 5 09:24:06 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi y'All
The IDAC two stage swamp cooler provides better comfort than single
stage swamp cooler
We have a evaporative condensor split systems operating around here that
are SEER 22
The company is no longer in business but custom units can be fabricated
by our evaporative precooler manufacturer.
Ground source heat pumps also have SEER's in the 22 range and do heating
as well as cooling. They are not dependent on dry air like the other two
designs.

Contact me off line for more information  deant at dcn.org  530 867-2392

Dean T. Newberry

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com