Efficient room A/C info request [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 20:09:24 PST 2003

To Allan
Also remember the capacity of batteries for your UPS
is strongly effected by the discharge time.  When
batteries are discharged as fast as from minutes to an
hour the AH is radically different from a three hour
discharge.  (As I reciently discovered)

Another thought that I have had is to use a generator
to charge batteries and have the AC power supplied
from the inverters.
Good luck
Daryl

http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=roomac.pr_room_ac