12 VOLT controller [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Oct 13 19:21:13 PDT 2003

Patrick,
The problem I see with the approach you have described is that it allows the
PV pump to shut off at high storage tank temperature. This would allow the
collectors to stagnate on summer days, shortening fluid life and possibly
blowing off the PRV. I would rather see no high-limit shutoff, and rather a
thermostatic mixing valve to prevent overheating. How do you handle this?
Allan @+NRG