Request re Inspector Training [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Sep 30 13:41:52 PDT 2003

So you're the one!

This possibility, albeit remote, is why we zip-tie all our connections
together in a tight loop; you have to cut the ties to be able to get a
grip in each side of the connector. I figure that if somone is
determined enough to damage themselves and/or equipment they'll
eventually find a way no matter how nifty you make it. Maybe some good
signs with skull and cross-bones saying something like DANGER! MESS WITH
THIS STUFF AND FRY!

Matt T