Phasing out Lead-acid Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Clive Wilkins, PowerSense powersense at horizon.co.fk
Tue Sep 2 04:43:33 PDT 2003

Hi Allen, Couple of points, the 300 million pds of lead is this lead oxide
or lead ?
Ref recovery and safe management CMP Batteries part of the original Chloride
Co. recover 98%  of materials. Lead is filtered from the acid. So the lead
in your battery was probably mined 200 years ago.
I don't think they use recycled paper to write the bill on
Clive
.