crisis intervention commentary [RE-wrenches]

John john at gosolar.co.nz
Tue Aug 19 20:13:17 PDT 2003

Hi Joel,

Not quite right - exactly.  There is a voice in government.

One of our Members of Parliament (MP's), Jeanette Fitzsimmons, has lived
off-grid for quite a number of years now on her farm, and wouldn't have it
any other way.

If you could point to just one House of Representatives or Congressman or
other elected politician that lives off-grid then the two countries have
even more in common. (Govenors don't count)

(Look out Search engines   !!!)

                                                                cheerio,
John V