crisis intervention commentary [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 19:59:49 PDT 2003

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for your insights. Here's a couple of things that the U.S. and New
Zealand have in common: an out-grown grid infrastructure and no renewable energy
people in political power. Oh, here's another thing: a growing number of
self-reliant, post-industrial, avant garde technologists. Onward through the
fog.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson

- - - -