the S-5 solution to standing seam roofs? [RE-wrenches]

max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Sun Aug 10 16:13:25 PDT 2003

Marco, we've used "beam clamps" for numerous applications for years in the
electrical trade. This would work well for that application, in fact we have
a 250 KW system sched for next year amd I was planning on specing a beam
clamp fastener for what will be a 2 inch standing seam.  The engineering can
probably be obtained from the manufacturer as far as pull strength......

http://www.phoenixfastener.com/viewindex.asp?cat=3

Max