Grundfos SQFlex with 3000' to float switch [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 11:47:07 PDT 2003

Right you are Jeff. HOWEVER, if this particular Grundfos is the Archimedes
screw type, you'd also better put a pressure relief valve in that line.
Cla-Valves are a positive shut-off and you can blow out/up your lines if the
pressure switch fails. I've always installed relief valves in centrifugals
as well, 'Ya just never know.

Matt T