SPAM: net metering for South Carolina [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Fri Jun 13 22:59:34 PDT 2003

Dan,

Check out the interconnection guide that the NC Solar Center has. I wrote
the original draft way back in 1995 and Chris Larsen did a nice job of
updating it. There is a lot of net metering information in that. Here is the
URL  http://www.irecusa.org/pdf/guide.pdf. There are also great references
in the document to take you further.

Bill.