Uni-Solar roof integrated modules [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Thu Apr 24 08:35:15 PDT 2003

Hi Jeff,

We're an Authorized UniSolar dealer/installer. We had the second factory
training ever in our location about 2 years ago, and are trying to put
together another one for sometime in May in Vermont.

Let me know if you (or anyone else on the list) are interested, and we can
keep you posted.

Jeff
Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Principal
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 161
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll Free