Uni-Solar roof integrated modules [RE-wrenches]

Daryl DeJoy penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Thu Apr 24 07:55:25 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Jeff,
         Both myself and one of my employees took the class by Uni-Solar
for certification for their PVL line. It was a relatively simple,
straightforward 2 hour class. We installed a sample correctly, attached the
J box and were informed as to the best ways to "finish" the job. It was
good to have the hands on, though. Cost, if I remember correctly, was about
$100
         We took the training in Kingston, NY. We are in Maine.
         I would recommend an East coast distributor, (like SunWize) who
offers their dealers this kind of opportunity. They set up these trainings
on a reasonably regular basis, based on demand.
Best,
Daryl DeJoy
Penobscot Solar Design
www.penobscotsolar.com