SW4048 remote start query [RE-wrenches]

Robert Warren robertwarren at mail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:39:09 PST 2003

Dana,
 This didn't get posted, so I have posted it for you. Good advice.
-Robert Warren

Eric,
If the gen won't start, you may consider replacement or a serious
rebuild. Here in Colorado LPG and Diesels start all the time at way
colder than you ever see there. [ I lived there south of the sound in
the Bald Hills ]
I have one client that won't rebuild his and I have spent many hours
trying to get the Trace 4024 to get it going even in mild weather. I
told him he was wasting his $$. He finally replaced it with another
junker and at least now it starts with regularity. If your car would not
start would you build a heated garage or get the car fixed? If they are
in the Sound, is some thing corroded and interfering with the start? Is
the gas mix correct? There is a pretty narrow window as to the flow rate
that you can mess with, if the adjustment with and clean up the start if
the plugs, points and timing are right on.
Dana
Responsible Technologies for Responsible People.
Great Solar Works, Inc.
dana at solarwork.com - 970.626.5253
Ridgway, CO, USA

What will we do if there is another fuel shortage?
Did you know that there is a pollution free, completely
renewable fuel which you can use right now in your own car?
Don't replace the engine, replace the fuel.
Check out my website on making your own fuel:
http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com
robertwarren at mail.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com