CA Wrenches & Exit Fees [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Fri Feb 28 09:35:58 PST 2003

We are not in the clear yet and it seems there is encouragement from the Commissioners to keep up the message/pressure from our industry before the final vote on the 13th.

It occurred to me last night that a good tactic would be to take advantage of the flood of reservations waiting for the 3.3.03 gates to open - We should write on every Res. Form something like "This reservation will likely be canceled if Exit Fees are imposed"

This seems to send a pretty strong message that this Exit Fee issue really is going to impact their hard earned program and threaten the States REP.

If on the 3rd over 1/2 of the Forms come in this way it will be very powerful and will get their attention in a big way.

btw- much thanks to all for the feedback on Altitude & PV!

Jeff Oldham

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

- - - -