phonebook advertising for PV [RE-wrenches]

Mo Rousso mrousso at heliopower.com
Mon Feb 10 18:01:18 PST 2003

This should probably be under the marketing list... Oh well...

Can¹t say that I get a lot of yellow pages calls.  Most of my prospects are
referrals or come from the web site.  BP (as well as other mfrs) are also
doing a lot of direct marketing and send me leads in my area.  Classes are
another good source of prospects.  Newspaper ads definitely get next to no
response.  However, newspaper stories about you are priceless.

So, in order to leverage referrals and the other items listed above, I find
you do need a yellow pages (don¹t need a big one though) and internet
presence just so people can find you.  Everything else is a waste of money.
--
Mo Rousso
President
mrousso at heliopower.com