Deka vs. Absolyte Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Feb 10 14:06:42 PST 2003

Hi Jeff,

Is there some reason you aren't selling him flooded batteries and a
maintenance contract?  Longer life, less cost per cycle plus you are there
on a regular basis to check the entire system out.  A large flooded 2 volt
based bank would not need a lot of maintenance.  Maybe biannual watering?

Travis Creswell

----------
>From: Jeff Yago <jryago at earthlink.net>
>Subject: RE: Deka vs. Absolyte Batteries [RE-wrenches]

>Several weeks ago I had a post explaining that we were ready to order
>a replacement battery bank for a total off grid solar home (no
>generator and no grid) having a 4.8 kW array.
>
>Any final thoughts and past experience would be appreciated.
>
>Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm