Deka vs. Absolyte Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Mon Feb 10 14:39:38 PST 2003

Jeff,

We seem to have had good success with the Concorde batteries. Pricey, but in
the one off-grid case where we beat them up REALLY hard, most of them have
come back into good shape. (Drastically over discharged several times, now
in a good charging regime.) In our other applications, all on grid, we've
had no problems, but no good quantitative data to report either.

I'm sticking with the Concorde just because my "feeling" is they are
performing well.

2 cents for what it's worth.

Jeff