Cordless heat gun (Was Top Down logistics) [RE-wrenches]

ASAP POWER! asap at podnine.com
Mon Feb 10 12:15:09 PST 2003

Allan,
Thanks very much.  Went with a Digi-key version, product is butane solder
gun with special blow tip.  Should be here soon.

A browser of this list, who has an article in upcoming issue of HomePower
(see Bill von Novak) sent me the following.

"Try Digi-key P/N's PSI-100C (the solder gun) and PSI-9 (the tip).  It is a
small Weller butane powered heat gun that supposedly gives 125 equivalent
watts, which should work provided there's little wind when you're working."

Thanks again, Bill, if you're reading.   See you tomorrow.

PD
ASAP POWER!