Let us not become the monster we fight today. [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty pvpro at attbi.com
Sat Feb 8 15:20:08 PST 2003

Graham / CA Wrenches and Beyond:

Graham, you said a "Mouthful"!  Thanks for your dedication and efforts
on behalf of us all.  Thank you too, for inserting the links that let
all of us "make up our own minds" whether or not this applies to us.
That truly is necessary.  We are individuals, with different
perspectives and as such, are inclined, in fact, have a need, to make up
our own minds.

I urge all Wrenches, CA or not, to investigate, read, understand and "do
what's right" relative the issues that face us.  As Bob O says, "As
California goes, so does the rest of the country".

This isn't a fluke.  It's not a joke.  It's REAL.  Very REAL.

I have to get to the "business at hand"....Your support, if appropriate,
is appreciated.

Play the Lotto and.....

Pray for Sun!

Matt Lafferty
pvpro at attbi.com
(916) 422-9772
(916) 628-7694 Cell
(916) 914-2247 Fax

Note: For your security a Veri-Sign Certificate is embedded in this
message to verify it came from me personally. - Matt

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net